I took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese's on Saturday. We were celebrating Gareth's potty training and all of their "tickets" they saved up for staying in their room at night (preferrably the beds), behaving really well, or showing extra love. We had a GREAT time. Spent $5.00, played 32 games (thanks to a $3.00 coupon I had), and the kids absolutely loved it. Yesterday at church, the first thing Gareth said to his teacher was "I went to Chuck E. Cheese's." Then he proceeded to tell her how he's wearing his jammies to church. (He wore a Hawaiian shirt with a plain white t underneath. He wears the white t's to sleep, so he thought he wore his jammies to church.)
Later that night Ryan and I celebrated our 7th anniversary with BK Burger Shot meals and a Hallmark movie. He's the best :)
No comments:
Post a Comment