Friday, April 24, 2009

Can we coordinate this next time?

The kids have been sick off and on since just before Easter. Last week Zoe and Hadassah (and the boys) had some nasty colds. This week both girls had ear infections. Although they were up on different nights spending painful hours in our bedroom waiting for the doctor's office to open up. Thankfully the doc's prescribed them both antibiotics. I'm usually a big fan of "wait and see", but when it comes to ear infections, I'd rather not wait. My kids get maybe one a year, usually when we're swimming or playing in the water during the summer time. And they come on with a vengeance. Poor girls. They're both doing much better now, but man, I'm exahusted.

Ryan called me earlier to say that Gavin is running a fever, again. I don't know if it's teething or a cold again. I'll have to play doctor when I get home. He did finally have a tooth break through on Tuesday. Yay!!! He's been begging to eat more table food, but without his chompers, we haven't obliged. Now the day is drawing nearer. :)

The girls had a game on Saturday, but Hadassah stayed home with a fever. Zoe is getting better at hitting and running fast to the bases.

They had a game last night as well. Hadassah did a great job of watching the ball while playing the field and of running after it. She is quite a good little player. Zoe is doing even better with her hitting, but she's just not into the game too much when she's in the outfield. She's enjoying God's creation too much. :)

I'm getting ready to tackle classes again. Only 7 classes left to complete my AA (that I started working on in 2000). I'll get it done eventually. What's the saying, "slow and steady wins the race?" Hahaha, that's my motto when it comes to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment