The girls had their second game last night (should've been third game, but their second one was rained out). They played really well! Hadassah is becoming quite a good player. She gets better every game. Her throwing has really improved and she now runs after the ball wonderfully. She played short stop, outfield, and "pitcher" last night (she stood on the pitcher's mound and was responsible for throwing the ball to first or second base). She is definitely one of the better players and more importantly, she seems to really enjoy it.
Zoe is my flower child :) She was playing outfield last night (twice and third base once) and was more interested in picking flowers and dancing than watching the ball. Not that the ball goes to her very often in T-Ball however. She's getting better at hitting and running, although we do have to remind her to keep running to the base and not to stop until she's on it. You can tell she's the youngest player on the team, but again, she seems to enjoy it.
Mom and I were their cheerleaders last night. I left the boys home with Ryan since the temperatures were in the 50s with 20 mph winds. I just about froze my legs off! Hadassah originally wanted to play soccer, but the season goes from November to March and I just really didn't want to spend four months frozen to bleechers with an infant in my arms (selfish, I know). Last night's game just reinforced that in me. :) Now, if Hadassah really does want to play, then we'll see about her playing next year or year after.
No comments:
Post a Comment