When Hadassah was playing second, she actually got someone out. Yay, Dassah! She also scored one run, thanks to her sister batting her in :) She's actually a pretty good player and seems to really enjoy it.
Zoe ended up scoring two runs! On her last hit, after Hadassah made a run, it looked like Zoe was running slow motion to first base. The first baseman kept dropping the ball and couldn't quite coordinate holding the ball and tagging first base at the same time. Because of that, Zoe (or Poky Zoe as I like to call her) was safe. It was hilarious!
Run, Zoe, Run! I love the smile on her face.
Seriously, if you need a stress releiver, watch T-Ball. Greatest thing ever :)
Gareth was an INCREDIBLY good boy at the game and afterwards. Yes, he did wander a bit around the fields, but he's three--come on, that's ingrained in him. He can't be still and that's ok. After the game, he only went down the slide one time and then came right to me. Although he kept his eyes on the playground the entire walk to the car. I could tell he really wanted to slide/play some more, but we had to get home.
After we got home Gareth told me he was a good boy because Papa and Pops were there and because he didn't want to get a spanking. Glad something worked.
A lot more pictures were taken, but I don't have ours or my dad's, these are just a few my mom took.
No comments:
Post a Comment