Monday, March 16, 2009

Drawing Close

A month or two ago I was struggling with hungering for God's Word. I would get up and read my Bible in the mornings, but it was more of a "I know I need to do this" type of thing. Within the past few weeks I started to read the book of Revelation. The only book in the Bible I haven't read yet (don't know why..) and wow. I'm coming back to that hunger, to thinking of it during my day, wondering what's next and what certain verses or words mean. I find my time in the morning note quite enough, wanting to delve further into his Bread of Life. It is truly amazing!

How loving is our God that He would love us, when we are SO unworthy?
How loving is our God that He would walk with us through things we brought upon our own selves?
How awesome is our God that He is the final conquerer and has sweet victory?

May I not take His Word or His Love for granted and may I be bold enough to share it with others, especially now while we still have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment