Gavin has been saying more and more words lately. In addition to his vocabulary of "I love you" (I lulu), "what" (wud), and "hi" he is now saying "why", "snap" (na), and buddy (bu-ee). It's so cute! The other night Ryan called "Gavin, come here, please." to which Gavin replied "Whyeeee." We weren't quite sure whether or not we should be shocked or laugh.
The girls are now coming upon their second two week break. Although this break will be filled with a few math and reading lessons. Taking a complete break wasn't great for Zoe - she started writing her numbers backwards.
We're learning about dinosaur's right now and have been thrilled to read lots of wonderful information from www.answersingenesis.org We've had LOTS of different discussions about what evidence we have for the various theories of how the dino's became extinct and will be looking even further as to what the Bible has to say about them. It's been a lot of fun!
The kids also learned about Joseph, bats, Peanuts characters, and other things that seem to have escaped my mind..
We have a lot of things coming up this month: the fair, the dinosaur exhibit at the downtown museum, Thanksgiving, and a trip to the State Museum at the library downtown. PLUS - my inlaws are taking the girls to Disney for a surprise trip this weekend. They're going to have so much fun! I'm going to miss their smiling faces and wonderful giggles this weekend - but I know they're going to have a blast. :)
Gareth has now turned 4 and is such a little man. Every day he wants to do more and more "big things" like help set the table, take out the trash, button his own jammies. He's such an awesome little boy. I'm so thankful for the blessings God has given me.
No comments:
Post a Comment