Friday, October 2, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

It's been over a month since I updated--wow!
Doodle and Buddy had great birthday's parties last month. Still can't beleive they're 7 and 1!
Buddy's personality is budding, and he's getting into everything--and I mean everything. We used to keep an ice chest in the hallway near the kitchen, well he quickly realized he could scoot it to the counter tops, climb on top and then reach anything on the counters. We have since moved the ice chest to the locked laundry room. He's keeping us on our toes :) He's also immitating the older kids more and more. This morning at breakfast Little Man was making a "mad smiley face" where he smiles, growls, then pushes his cheeks in with his index fingers. It didn't take Buddy long before he started trying to do the same thing--so cute.

The girls two week break from school is now over. We realized it wasn't too great for Zoe, she's writing some of her letters and numbers backwards again. Next break time we'll have to keep doing just a little bit with her daily.

Work has been crazy. Well no, that's an understatement. I had training the end of August, then the first of September one of my employees fell and broke her foot. She's been out of the office (doing very well thankfully and had a sucessful surgery) but trying to manage her duties with mine has almost been overwhelming. Tack ontop of that all the dentist and doctor's appointments the kids have had and my school, too and September has been a blur. Ryan has also been very sick. I took him to the doctor on Tuesday, they've run a bunch of tests and we'll get the results back this afternoon. Hopefully good results.

I'm reading through Genesis right now and man I love this book! I skipped it when I started reading straight through the Bible because I had just read it previously, but man--there's so much I had forgotten. Ryan and I are going through Jon Courson's sermons on Revelation twice a week and I don't think we've even gotten into chapter 2 yet. So much richness!

Well, now that things are quieting down, hopefully I can update this more frequently again.

No comments:

Post a Comment