Friday, January 30, 2009

My Boys

I absolutely love having little boys. They're just so different from little girls, it amazes me.
Last night my dad took the girls to the FSU basketball game, so it was just me and the boys. Ryan was on the computer, so Gareth and I decided to build something with his blocks. We just had the best time stacking block upon block. Gareth even showed Gavin some blocks saying "Look Gavin, this is a red block. Red block, Gavin." The whole time Gavin just stared at Gareth. He loves his brother and sisters so much!

Don't get me wrong--girls are awesome, too. They LOVE painting their nails, getting dressed up, and playing Mommy, House, or Restaurant (things I used to LOVE playing as a little girl) It's like I get to be a little kid again :). I'm getting the best of both worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment