Monday, January 12, 2009

Gareth is closer...

Gareth had a HUGE potty training achievement this weekend! I'll spare the details, but by his own initiative, he went #2 in the potty!! We had a mini celebration and I am so proud of my big boy :) Now, let's just see if he can do that again next time around.

He's also doing a fantastic job at staying in his own bed at night. For a long time, he'd fall asleep in our room, be moved to his bed, and at some time during the night he'd meander back to our room. For the past week, he's stayed in his bed. What a good boy!

Also, yesterday I go to attend C4 (Children's church) with Hadassah. It was fantastic! They really know how to get the kids involved, interested, and have fun while focusing on Jesus. I feel so blessed to be apart of a church where kids are given so much love and attention. It's not just a babysitting facility for an hour and a half, they really learn about Jesus, from birth on up. So awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment