Monday, November 19, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I can't stand it any longer.. I've been ready to decorate the house Christmas since November 1st.  So what did my loving, handsome, and sexy strong husband do last week?  He went through the garage and our 20+ Christmas boxes to find the decorations my mom and I both want to put up in the house.

Then he proceeded to actually put them up!!

Yes, it's Christmas time.. at least in my house it is.

Then this weekend, we went to Target, Michael's, and Walmart and picked up a few other beautiful decorations.

Oh how I love decorating for Christmas.

I love it almost as much as I love baking.

Which is of course what I spent most of the weekend doing... making chocolate chip cookies, extra chocolate chip cookie dough to put in the freezer, peanut butter cookie dough for the freezer, a butter pound cake with a powdered sugar glaze, peppermint twist cupcakes, peppermint sandwich cookies.

Yes, we'll be eating well in my household this season.

One day, once I find my camera chords, I'll actually post some pictures of the decorations and the yummy treats we're cooking.. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment