Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Moving time

So the last few months of chaos and craziness are coming to a close.. well at least they will by this time next month (I hope). We're moving!!! YAY!!!!

We found a wonderful mobile home in a very nice area that we will be calling home. It's it a nice little neighborhood with some children, sherrif deputies, and police officers. I can't wait!!

We still have a lot we need to do, but we're getting it done slowly and surely. I look forward to just being moved, being settled, and being at home. Now, we're still renting, not owning, so it's not exactly "our home", but close enough for me.

The girls both passed their grades this year (YAY!!!!) and are eagerly awaiting to be 3rd and 1st graders. They grow up so fast! I remember when the girls were each 2 and 3, teaching them just to color on the paper instead of the table was a huge accomplishment, now they can read, write, do math problems and so much more. How wonderful it is to be able to be there and teach them!

My school is over as well, thankfully. It was a difficult semester. Seems like each semester and each class gets harder and harder. I wasn't sure if I would pass this class (statistics), but appears that I made a high C in the class. Now, I'd much rather have an A or a B, but I've resolved myself to be ok with passing - that is after all my goal now. Pass each class, glean some knowledge, and press on towards my degree.. which I will have.. eventually.

I'm reading through the Upperroom Discourse in the book of John. It's another study by Lenya Heitzig and Penny Rose. I've read these chapters many times over the years but it always amazes me the little nuggets I'm able to glean from them with each subsequent reading. So wonderful to be able to dig deeper into the root of the words and meanings. I just need to remember to take time and soak in His wisdom, not rush through it to get my day going.

Hope and pray you're doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment