Friday, April 9, 2010

Duh!

I forgot two very awesome things that have happened recently.
Number two (I'll count down this time): Ryan and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary on Easter Sunday. We went out to the movies, went to Dairy Queen, and then walked around Lake Ella. We haven't been out on a date since before Buddy Boy was born. We usually wait until the kids fall asleep at night and then we'll watch a movie or listen to a sermon or do something. It's great, but actually being OUT of the house together was wonderful!!

Number one, in early March we went on a field trip to the Jacksonville Zoo. It was so much fun! The kids loved being able to see the animals - espcially the "I-no" as Buddy calls the rhino. Doodle is old enough now she could read the signs that told about the animals, so she had a great time running ahead of us and telling us all about the animals we were seeing. It was a cool day, but thankfully almost all of the animals were out and about, so we could see them doing more than just laying around. I was going to post some pictures here, but only have them on Shutterfly right now.. I'll see about putting some up from the home computer later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment