Friday, July 10, 2009

Success!

Doodle bug had her annual home school evaluation done on Wednesday and passed with flying colors! She is above grade level for reading, has VERY strong reading comprehension and is right on grade level for everything else (although we do need to work on her money counting skills---I see "playing Wal-Mart and Publix" in our future). She was nervous about it, but did fantastically. We should have the official report on Sunday. :)

Today the girls are going out with my sister-in-law to the movies and are SUPER excited. They haven't gone off with her before, but now that their carseats are removable, they can go places they've never gone before.

I'm finishing up my English Class, and like every semester am wondering "Why am I doing this again?" Then remember, oh yeah.. because every year gets harder and harder to finish, so if I can just get it done, I'll be glad it's over (at least I hope I'll be glad it's over).

Reading through Ephesians right now and man, I love the Bible. So awesome, so applicable, so true. God is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment